Monday, February 14, 2011

Winter Be Gone!!!!

Last week we had more snow! The snow button on my car does ok with snow but forget about ice. If this keeps up, I'll need to get a 4 wheel drive vehicle again--ouch! Fortunately, it has warmed up this week with temps in the 50's and low 60's, giving us a hint of Spring--just enough to start my Spring fever. The last signs of snow have disappeared now and hopefully we won't have any more. Here is a view from our back yard--I love to watch the cows.


Here is another portrait that I did in December. This was done from a very small picture. Her mouth was a challenge but felt like I finally captured it.
5 x 7
Rhonda Hartis Smith

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

She is a cutie.
I would actually long for snow at the moment its been so hot here.

Paz said...

I don't mind the cold but I hate the snow. I like the photo with the cows. Would love to see them if I looked out my window. ;-)

Beautiful portrait of beautiful little girl in her red dress. Love it!

Paz

Art with Liz said...

And an absolute sweety in her bright red dress! Just want to tell you that it's darned hot here! A little cool wouldn't go amiss!

Rhonda Hartis Smith said...

It's in the 60's today so the weather is shaping up--time for Spring Flowers!!!! Thanks Suzanne, Paz and Liz.