Sunday, October 5, 2008

Miniature paintings with easels

I have a fascination with these little easels made out of forks. I've gone to all the antique stores around and collected quite an assortment of forks and my husband provides the labor to transform the forks into these lovely little easels. Well I had to paint little paintings to go with the easels. Here are a few of the paintings, the first one is a vineyard, the second image is a better view of the easel, the third image is my little still life of three pears and finally I painted my father-in-law on his tractor and some of his cows (his big pets). So far I've painted eleven so stay tuned for more.










6 comments:

Brenda said...

These are adorable, Rhonda! You never cease to amaze me with your lovely and innovative work.

Rhonda said...

Thanks Brenda, not used to working this small but they were fun to do.

The Vintage Kitten said...

These are fab. I like the fact they are small and the easel is really quirky, your husband could sell these. Cant wait to see the other paintings X

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

I too agree with lovely Mandy...
Your wonderful paintings and your DH fab. easels go so well together!
You are both very T.A.L.E.N.T.E.D!
KISSES

DEBBIE MOSS

WHERE FROM:
E.N.G.L.A.N.D

Gina said...

Your little painting and DH's easels are just gorgeous Rhonda!..really love the vineyard one! Thanks for your well wishes..feeling so much better today..phew! :D Gx

Deborah said...

Hi Rhonda! We're back from our trip to Myrtle Beach...good to be home, but we had a fantastic time.

Looks like I have a lot to catch up on here. I'm loving these little mini paintings.

Hugs,
Deborah