Thursday, September 18, 2008

October & November Announcements

Announcements for October and November 2008:


**Saturday, October 4th from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm**

First Annual Lost River Fine Arts Show at the Lost River Cave
2818 Nashville Road, Hwy 31-W, Bowling Green, KY

I will have a booth with my prints and original paintings and look forward to seeing you there!

**Saturday and Sunday, November 1st and 2nd**

World's Greatest Studio Tour

This is my second year to participate in the Studio Tour and I will be at The Gallery at 916, State Street
which is on the beautiful square in downtown Bowling Green, KY

I will post the hours of the open house in a couple of weeks.

**November 2008 Show at The Gallery at 916 **

916 State Street
Bowling Green, KY

I will have a show with Faye Christian Phillips for the month of November. I will post the "opening" information at a later date.




No comments: